• Is your fixed overhead bleeding funds needed to attract new business?
• Are duties outside of your core competency keeping you from generating more revenue?
• Are you worried that you are spending too much money for office space?
WE CAN HELP, and . . .
• It won’t cost you a dime (landlords and sellers pay us . . . and we work for you)
• We save our clients an average of $30.00 per square foot (that’s $100,000.00 on 3,334 square feet)
• You don’t have to relocate you business
THAT'S WHY WE SAY:
USING US COSTS YOU NOTHING . . .
NOT USING US COULD COST YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS!
We’re Hill Corporate Partners, LLC and we are the most recommended commercial real estate firm in Atlanta on , and you can see what our clients have to say about us here.
WE'RE YOUR OUTSOURCED REAL ESTATE DEPARTMENT:
We understand real estate so we can focus on understanding • YOUR NEEDS – personally and professionally • YOUR OBJECTIVES – for your business and yourself • YOUR VISION – as demonstrated to your employees, customers, and stakeholders
We provide all of the services of a corporate real estate department - without adding to your overhead.
"SERVICE" NOT "SALESMEN":
You know what you need. You know how to make decisions. You require service not salesmen . . . and that’s why we only represent tenants and buyers. There is never a conflict of interest when we work for you.
Rent or mortgage payments are typically the largest expense, next to salaries and wages, for a business. That expense can siphon between 2.5% to 4% from gross revenue – and doesn’t include the full occupancy costs of utilities, insurance, various services such as janitorial, parking, not to mention a location’s effects on productivity as well as the myriad of contingent liabilities hidden in all lease and mortgage documents.
Making your money count is critical! You need to be confident that these expenses are employed effectively. You must control the process. If you control the process, you control the outcome.
PUT US TO THE TEST:
Call us in for an interview, and decide for yourself if our process makes sense for you, and if we can earn the right to represent your firm.